Brother Printer offers many inbuilt features, wireless network connectivity is one such feature that is notable in the printers. However, there are times when you face Brother Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi problem. There could be several existing reasons for this misfortune.
However, in most of the cases, fixing this connectivity issue is as simple as checking the network you are connected to. But sometimes it can also relate to the major problems too. In that case, you can directly have a talk with our Brother printer support executives regarding this issues. We are sure to resolve the issue in just a flicker of time.
Why is Brother Printer not connected to WiFi Network?
When you can able to print or operate other function of your brother printer, but when it comes to connecting to a wireless network it fails to connect. There could be many reasons for the occurrence of the issue. In a generalized perception, when the network is weak you may face this issue. Other cases may include, due to wrong IP configuration you might encounter this error too. Sometimes an outdated firmware may cause this issue too.
Although, you can try these simple tricks to resolve the issue on your own. If the problem is not related to some big issues this might help fix the issue in the first place.
Fix Brother Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi Issue
- There are many ways to resolve this connectivity problem, as it is not possible always to list down all the solutions. As a matter of fact, you can try these fixes to resolve the issue. In case you fail to get a breakthrough, we are here to resolve the issues for you.
- When you unable to connect to the wireless network, you need to check the username or the password. A slight mismatch in the login credential, this problem won’t be an alien to you.
- Check the network strength you are using, if the network is not strong enough to connect with the printer you will face this issue. Go to the network interface and check the status, if not satisfactory, then reset network. Then you should not face this Brother printer problem.
- Now, you need to reboot the devices, to do so shutdown both the printer and the driver. Wait for 15 to 10 second and then turn it back on, and try to connect the device. This time you should not face this error.
- If still unable to connect to the wifi network then you need to connect the device to the router manually. You can also try to move your printer to some place nearer to the to the router or the Bluetooth device. This might do the trick to resolve Brother Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi
Talk to Our Expert Tech Specialist
If the problem persists then it might be because of some internal issues. In that case, our Brother Printer support executive can help you how to connect Brother Printer to WiFi. So get in touch with our experts at toll-free number: +1-800-256-0160 and we are sure to resolve Brother Printer Won’t Connect to WiFi issues in just a flicker of time.